Launched in October 1996, WineSpectator.com is the most authoritative source of wine information in the world. This definitive Web site is
for individuals who wish to expand their knowledge and appreciation of wine, fine dining, cooking and entertaining, and world travel.
America's most popular wine Web site, WineSpectator.com provides wine ratings and original content you won't find anywhere else. Our site provides an exciting opportunity to reach an educated, sophisticated and affluent professional who enjoys what life has to offer.
WineSpectator.com Content Includes:
- More than 300,000 wine ratings, searchable by score, variety, vintage and price
- More than 1,000 new wine ratings each month
- Wine Spectator School Courses
- Advance wine ratings through our two newsletters, the Insider (hot new wines) and
the Advance (a preview of new ratings from Wine Spectator magazine), exclusive to
Wine Spectator Online
- Editors' Blogs: Exclusive opinions and commentary from our senior editors and guest bloggers
- Videos: Join the editors at Wine Spectator as they talk with winemakers, chefs and sommeliers
- Auction Database that tracks the most current prices for collectible wines
- Personal Wine List: Allows members to track their wine collections online
- Wine Spectator Mobile
- Plus: News & Features, Tasting Reports, exclusive Barrel Tasting's, Food Encyclopedia, Forums, Dayli Wine Picks, Value Wines, Dining and Travel Information and much more